The meeting was held on April 1, 2017 hosted by Barb and Dennis Shelley at their home and was attended by more that forty members and guests.
After a great lunch featuring subs, side dishes and deserts President Ledgerwood opened the formal meeting.
After the introduction of guests Margie made the following announcements.
- Mike and Mamie Williams will host the next meeting on May 6 starting at 11:00 AM. Please preregister on the web site or contact the host to facilitate planning.
- There is no host for a June meeting. Please contact Margie if you are able to host in June.
- Wayne Garrison is organizing the Spring Paynetown Campout. It will be held on May 12-14. Please register if you plan to attend.
- The European Riders Rally, hosted by the Nashville, TN club will be held on May 18-21 in Burkesville, KY.
- The Cass, WV rally will be held on weekend of May 26-28.
Andy Clark took the floor to discus the PhotoTag game hosted by the Club. The 2017 version commences on April 1. The state of Indiana is the boundary. PhotoTags will be active till tagged or a maximum of two weeks.
Vice President Wayne Garrison took the floor to make the following announcements:
The MOA mileage contests end/start on April 7, 2017. An event will be hosted by the club at Falcone Powersports on April 29 where you can turn in your mileage forms after authentication by two MOA members or MOA Ambassador Wayne.
There was a discussion about the National MOA rally. You may pregister on the club website so we may reserve an appropriate Charter Club campsite. Volunteers for rally registration are also needed; it is a fun time.
There was a drawing for two prizes.
The first was a membership to the BMW RA, which was won by Dr. Jim Brown.
The second was a free registration to the Burkesville Rally won by Mr. Bob Stewart, Esq.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 2:25 PM.
Bob Conley, Secretary