The October 2016 monthly meeting was hosted by Harold Patterson at his home near Stilesville.
The meeting was attended by over thirty members who enjoyed Harold’s grilled brats mulled in malty goodness along with many sides and deserts contributed by the attendees.
After dinner, President Margie Ledgerwood opened the business meeting making the following announcements:
- The November meeting will be hosted by Johnathon Fishburn on November 27 at 1:00 PM. His address is 3417 Pinetop Dr., Indianapolis. (see details on the Club’s website and please register as early as you can)
- The December, Christmas Party, will be hosted again this year by Galen and Tracie Reinholt on Saturday, December 3, at 5:00 PM.
- The January Meeting will be hosted by Theresia and Archey Shearer at their new home in Plainfield. The date has not been set.
- The Annual Awards Banquet will be held in February 2017. Margie is scouting sites at this time.
- Margie will soon be appointing a nominating committee in accordance with the bylaws to nominate two board members to fill the two positions expiring next spring. The committee shall consist of two board members, and two regular members of the Club.
- Members present were encouraged to solicit gift certificates from their favorite vendors/restaurant’s for door prizes at the Awards Banquet.
There was a discussion about the success of the swap meet/MOA mileage event that took place at Falcone Powersports earlier this day.
There being no further business, Harold was thanked by a rousing applause and the meeting adjourned. Several lingered to enjoy a nice bonfire.
Bob Conley, Secretary