The Annual Christmas Party/monthly meeting was held at the home of Tracy and Galen Reinholt.
President Margie Ledgerwood called the meeting to order at 7:45 PM following a fine pitch in dinner featuring deep fried turkey and baked ham. She thanked Tracy and Galen for hosting the party and Sam and Jay Beery for frying the turkey.
New Members were recognized and welcomed.
- Barb and Dennis Shelly will host the next meeting on January 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM. This meeting will include upcoming rides, rallys and monthly meeting dates for inclusion in the club calendar.
- Please utilize the web site to RSVP monthly meeting hosts.
- Jim Brown is awesome, if you are having trouble using the web site, he can help you out.
- Members were reminded that as a meeting host you are reimbursed for food expense up to $100.00. The Club has tables and chairs available to loan to meeting hosts. Please consider hosting a meeting.
- The annual Awards Banquet will be held on February 9, 2013, starting at 6:00 PM, at the Primo Banquet Center in Plainfield. The registration cost for the banquet will be $35.00 per member.
- Steve Burford and Irma were congratulated for receiving the 300,000-mile award from the BMW-MOA.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 with a final thanks to Galen and Tracy for hosting the meeting.
A White Elephant Exchange followed the meeting. The Secretary nearly received a nice BMW logoed hat. Some of our members received useful items, including instructional videos. We hope to see a demonstration of learned skills at future meetings.
Robert Conley, Secretary